Although it’s hardly the season to be shedding layers, with the cold nights making it ideal duvet weather, and Valentine’s Day a mere month away, we thought we’d put together a guide to make the most of your assets. Without further ado, we bring you the Passion Guide to How to Look Good (Almost) Naked!
1. First things first…you don’t have to be a super model to look good naked!
But looking buff in the buff never hurt anyone. If Christmas left you looking guiltily at your gym membership, now is a great time to dust off the trainers and give it a go. Then you can wear silky sexy things to your heart’s content!
2. You are what you eat!
You can improve your skin simply by changing your diet, and increasing your vitamin intake. For example, for clearer skin, Vitamin A (green, leafy vegetables, egg yolk, butter). For moisturised skin, Vitamin B ( whole grain cereals, breads, bananas, oatmeal). For skin tightening, Vitamin C (oranges, tomatoes, kiwis). For young soft skin, Vitamin E ( vegetable oil, nuts, seeds, peanut butter).
3. Sexy super smooth! Once your skin has been pampered on the inside, don’t forget the outside as well. Exfoliate to get rid of rough and dry skin, and moisturise! (If you’re looking for super smooth legs, our BodyGlide for Toys works wonders!) Above all, the number one skin rule, as Baz Luhrmann said, wear sunscreen!
4. Keep your locks luscious with the ultimate hair care routine. As with the skin routine, healthy foods = healthy hair. Try not to over wash it – once every other day or you risk stripping the natural oils. Keep styling products to a minimum, or you risk a dry scalp. If you fancy a total change of look and no hair routine, you could always go for one of our sexy wigs!
5. Size matters! When it comes to lingerie, it’s really important to get the size and cut just right. It’s a worrying fact that most woman are walking around in the wrong size bra. Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis look amazing on some girls, and completely wrong on others. Whether your best feature is an amazing set of legs, a rock hard stomach, bootylicious , the same rules apply in the bedroom as on the high street or in a club – do some research, get your sizing right, and dress to emphasise your best bits!
6. Lights, camera, action! Lighting is the key to creating a sexy mood, and making you look model-worthy. Flickering candle light will soften features and create a mysterious romantic mood. Swap regular light bulbs for pink ones to give your skin a golden hue. Use the landing light, or the opposite side table lamp to create a gorgeous silhouette with some sexy back-lighting!
7. Take a stand – but not front on. By turning to face him at 3/4s rather than full on, you accentuate the curves of your breasts, bum, and thighs. Also, try bending one knee, or put a hand on your waist and cock your hip out. Think of the classic red carpet dress pose…turned slightly away, over the shoulder. You’ll look playful, shapelier, and way sexier than just standing straight.
There is always a photoshoot going on here at Passion, adding to the thrill of our busy days, and last week’s was no exception with 2 lovely girls in the building! They wanted the run of the place and begged to be let into the warehouse, where they couldn’t believe their eyes at some of the toys they found in there!
ARE YOU PLANNING A WEDDING, CIVIL PARTNERSHIP OR COLLARING BETWEEN JULY– NOVEMBER 2010?
LIVING’S hit show ‘Four Weddings’ is back and this time round, we’re raising the bar… We are calling all of Passion’s sexy shoppers who are putting some sexy influence on their wedding day, to take part in our new series and be in the chance of winning a £10,000 luxury honeymoon!
To apply or to find out more, please call 020 7157 3771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a date and telephone number.
Hurry, we are casting now!
We love working with local photographers and here’s proof that Welsh talent can rival talent from anywhere in the world!
Ryo Love is a local fine art student who has just completed her final year project and exhibition.
The exhibition was entitled Characters and for the Dom-Sub shoot, Ryo used our location along with the help of her 2 very talented friends, Alabama and Masubi. The Dom-Sub scene was just one part of Ryo’s project, and each part was styled and shot in a most appealing and visually stunning way.
We’re really proud of you Ryo!
These shots were taken in our fitting room and all clothing featured is available at Passion.
The great news is that large prints of these shots are available for purchase from Ryo. So all kinky types who would like these – do get in touch!
This photoset was taken on location in Italy with one of our favourite photographers, Gabrio Linari and our very own model Jenna!
Following many successful photo shoots at our studio in Cardiff, Gabrio flew Jenna out to Italy to produce some more great shoots on location and this is the result of just one of them!
Engage Visuals photography recently took model Anca out and about in Cardiff, and this glamorous photo was taken at the Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay. Passion has a range of exclusive, long evening gowns and dresses in stock – these never make it to our website as they’re mostly hand made for us, so visit our shop to see more.
Passion works with a lot of different photographers, each one specialises in their own unique style. We are also lucky to know a load of beautiful models, many of them are Welsh.
Home grown talent is great; after all, we’re based in Wales and our country is known for it’s gorgeous girls. Think Catherine Zeta Jones, Kylie Minogue – whose mother is from Wales and Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins (who we must say, has recently turned mega-sexy).
Well, we can show you that Welsh Women really are the planets sexiest! Check out the latest set of HOT pictures from Simplypout photography; who specialise in providing women with gorgeous pictures in their own private photo sets.
Simplypout is a bit different too, their photographer Kelle is female and herself an ex-model, who has graced the pages of FHM and Maxim magazines.
Check out this picture of Playboy model Kate Darcy and our front page model Victoria Fox recently donned some of our naughty, tiny club wear in gorgeous lilac, and started dancing around the pole!
If you would like to have a photo shoot with Simplypout, just drop them a line at their email address.
Earlier last month we had the good fortune to get another shoot at Passion with the gorgeous Ryo.
Ryo is one of our favourite models, because she is both talented at makeup and styling; and very photogenic – so we were thrilled she chose us as her location for not one, but two photo shoots last month.
Some of these photos are currently under wraps – but we can show you these from Ryo’s little secret shopping spree…
Here you can see the results of the work – these photos were very kindly supplied by Mark Cleghorn at online photographic training company Phototraining4U.
Outfit – exclusively available at the Passion Shop, Cardiff. Hair accessories models own.
We’ve got a special photo opportunity for a limited number of Passion customers! Friend of Passion and Italian photographer Gabrio Linari is visiting Passion next week for just one day and this is a great opportunity to enhance your portfolio and update your image.
If you are a professional or up and coming model and need to expand your portfolio, this is a great chance to get a set of studio photos in the style of your choice, plus comp cards design and high resolution image set on DVD from Gabrio.
From the photographer…
This is a special opportunity that I am offering in collaboration with Passion Online for all models that are located in Cardiff that need new photos for their portfolio.
- 1.5 hrs Studio photoshoot for only £100 on Tuesday, March 30th at Passion (map)
- Comp card design for agency work included
- Photos on DVD in high resolution for print use
- Very limited openings!
* Valid ONLY with a new Passion purchase of £50 or more
Info and bookings: info @ gabriolinari.com or skype gabrio_81
Sample photos available at Gabrios website.
Do you want to have the wedding of your dreams without the drama?
We’re looking for couples who would like to have a wedding, civil partnership or re-new their wedding vows for FREE at our ‘Wedding House’. We’re looking for couples from all walks of life from across the UK and I think it would be fun to include a couple who are alternative lifestyle friendly and would like a ceremony that reflects their interests!
Channel 4 are producing a new show where a top team of wedding planners, stylists and organisers will create your ideal ceremony at our ‘Wedding House’ for FREE. All you have to do is be in love and want to get married…we’ll do the rest.
The idea behind the show is to take the hassle out of getting hitched by creating a one-stop wedding shop for couples looking to get married in exactly the way they want. Teenagers or pensioners, themed ceremonies or wacky weddings, civil partnerships or vow renewals, as long as it’s legal, anything will go at Wedding House. It promises to be a very fresh approach to a popular subject and a true celebration of contemporary love and relationship.
For more information and an application form e-mail email@example.com or call 0207 290 0661